Nestled between Wakefield & Barnsley, Woolley Park has excellent road links. Just off the A61 and under 10 minutes from the M1 we are accessible from all areas of Yorkshire.
Once inside the gates visitors will find a large secure car park with an area suitable for disabled access.
Woolley Park Golf Club, New Road, Woolley,Wakefield, WF4 2JJ
DIRECTIONS FROM THE M1
1. Exit at junction 38. From Northbound, take the 4th exit or Southbound the 1st exit onto Haigh Lane (sign posted Haigh
2. At the top of the hill go straight across the crossroads onto Intake Lane
3. About 1/2 mile on, take your first right into Common Lane.
4. Follow this for another 1/2 mile before taking your first right onto Water Lane.
5. This will take you through Woolley Village where just beyond the houses you will see Woolley Park on your left.
1. Follow signs to the A61 towards Barnsley.
2. After driving through Newmillerdam, you will pass the St Pierre hotel on your left.
3. Continue on the A61 for approximately 2 miles. You will then come to some crossroads, turn right onto New Road (sign posted Woolley)
4. Follow the road for 700 meters and Woolley Park will be on your right.
Come to us via Train to Wakefield Stations
Just 15 minutes from the main two Wakefield train stations, why not come to us by train?